Part of the Family

Part of the Family
birthday fun

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Listing

I love lists. Guess that would make me a lister!

It all began when I was a child and made a list of what I wanted from Santa. Then I would write to my best friend and list all the presents I received. Bam! I was hooked.

While I was raising my three children and working, lists were a must. At night I would make a list of the following days activities/errands. In the morning I would expand and embellish that list. Then, throughout the day another list or two would be necessitated.

In the past few years, for the most part, my listing has been limited to shopping and I seem to have managed. Of course, there are days that would be too confusing without a list to guide me. It has nothing to do with age and memory loss (I am grinning here).

I make lists of names, unusual names, while watching football. There are a lot of weird names on the backs of those jerseys. It's really fascinating!

In the medical transcription course I am taking, lists abound. It's soooo exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment